Getbasis Securities and Technologies India Private Limited (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is a SEBI registered Investment Advisor having registration number [INA200012559]. The Company website and mobile application is operated and owned by us. The Company recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of its users (“you”, “your”, “yourself”) and the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of your information. We value your privacy and are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, including information provided by our users or the information about visitors to our website and mobile application, is in compliance with applicable data privacy laws. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience, and provide services and features that most likely meet your needs. We collect information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
Personal Data we may collect from you includes:
- Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, email address, contact number, date of birth);
- Images of documents/photos required to avail any of our products/services;
- In person verification videos, PAN card details and address proof for completing your KYC verification process;
- Voice recordings of conversations with our customer care agent and you to address your queries/grievances;
- Opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys;
- Information obtained from your mobile device as a result of you using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model and mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS / app notifications.
You hereby agree that we may procure or update your Personal Data from government agencies or regulated authorities like KYC Registration Agencies, Asset Management Companies, Registrar and Transfer Agencies, etc.
The Company has tie-up(s) with external payment gateways, for Electronic Payment Gateway facility. The Company will collect your bank account details and only provide Internet banking facility for transactions on its mobile application, through a third-party net banking service provider registered with the Reserve Bank of India. The Company will not collect your credit card number, CVV number, and expiration date, for any transactions on the mobile application.
In general, we would be collecting/handling/ storing/ using or transferring your Personal Data for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- for personal identification and authentication purposes;
- responding to your inquiries and requests;
- connecting you with our business partners and other users;
- complying with regulatory requirements;
- completing your know your customer verification;
- performing administrative functions related to our services; and
- sending you reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of our business partners.
STORING PERSONAL DATA
We store and process your Personal Data only in India. Our data center and systems also maintain backup and disaster recovery systems in India.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
We will not share your Personal Data (that we have access to) with any third party without your consent.
In various processes/submission of applications/availing of product offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use/share your Personal Data. We will take your express consent for using your Personal Data to create content (in various forms, such as stories, blogs, articles) on topics, including but not limited to your investment experience with the Company, and publishing such content on our website and mobile application.
For our business and operational processes, we only share your Personal Data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis to designated personnel, KYC partners, Asset Management Companies or partners or service providers.
- Our agents, contractors, service providers, KYC partners and advisers engaged by us;
- Our business partners;
- Asset Management Companies;
- Other users of our website/mobile application who may be relevant to your requests/inquiries;
- Regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement bodies and courts; and
- Any prospective transferee in a scheme of arrangement, amalgamation, merger or sale of shares or sale of business.
The Company acts as an intermediary, with regard to your investments made through our mobile application. When you invest in any Asset Management Companies, you also become their customer. Your personal and investment information is available to Asset Management Companies / Registrar and Transfer Agents and their service providers. We will not have any control on the way this information is used by them.
USING PERSONAL DATA
We will use your Personal Data for the purpose of our business and the services/products offered to you. We may use your Personal Data to perform various actions such as:
- Facilitate transactions or report on transactions;
- Undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our services and their security and service quality;
- Publishing stories and other content on our website and mobile application;
- Check and process your requests submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
- Share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions;
- Take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
- Respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
- Verify your identity;
- Monitor and review services from time to time;
- Conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
- Selective offers and promotions.
We may also use your Personal Data to fulfill the requirements of applicable laws, regulations and/or court orders, regulatory directives received by us.
REMOVING PERSONAL DATA
You may delete or deactivate your user account at any time by writing to us at email@example.com. Upon your user account being disabled or deleted, we will no longer share your Personal Data collected by us, with any new partners. However, we will retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its use exists (post which, we will delete it) or as required by law.
- We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered on our website and mobile application.
- We will not collect any Personal Data via cookie and other tracking technology. However, if you have previously provided Personal Data, cookie may be tied to such information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors and not of the Company.
If you have any security related concerns, please contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
POLICY REVIEW & UPDATES
The latest and most updated policy can always be found on our website.
Last updated on: 20 June 2019